A basketball coach who believes that sport has tremendous
value and potential in the development of people. Focused on:
- Providing opportunities and resources to help athletes maximize their personal social, physical, spiritual, and skill development in and through sport.
- Helping coaches realize their full potential in developing their teams and athletes.
Privileged to have had the opportunity to have:
- Served as an assistant coach at Concordia St. Paul University for the Men’s team for seven seasons the last five seasons for the best head coach in Divsion II basketball and an even better friend Kelly Boe
- Served as an associate mens head coach at Madison Area Technical College in the NJCAA
- Served as a boys High School Head Coach at Brandon-Evansville
- Coached far too many to mention AAU and youth teams; ran and work at too many to remember camps and clinics
- Blessed to have learned from so many unbelievable talented and knowledgeable coaches.
- A special acknowledgement to John Holsten who gave me an opportunity to get started in coaching and who blessed me beyond what words can express with the gift of his time and willingness to invest in my life and development.
- Work with so many incredible players and even better people. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to be a part of their growth as players who have grown into men.
- Additionally, gifted with the opportunity to work for and with an incredible entrepreneur and person Korey Erb as the VP of Client Services for his firm Axcept Media. I learned so much from him in this role outside of sport that has proven valuable in sport and in life.
Currently blessed to work with a dyanamic, talented, and focused team of people at Upward Sports to deliver youth sport programming that is second to none.
Good Day,I was connect to you blog through you comments on the importance of youth sports on a LinkedIn comment page. I just want to pass along my blog about basketball and how it can effect a persons life (http://www.rochelleathleticconsulting.com/blogengine1/) . I am a coach as well and recognition the importance sports can play in a child’s life. I plan on keeping up with you postings.. Thanks